Wednesday, August 27, 2014

For a Blog Hop Thing For Tumblr User tigereyedk

What Am I working on?

I'm working on a bunch of stuff from fanfictions to original series. From reviews to re-reads. From vlogs to podcasts.

How does my work differ from others in its genre?

I don't read a lot of fanfiction (though there are some I really need to catch up onXD) but with my re-read I'm doing it a lot more expansive than others I have seen. For my writing I tend to be very much more character based and so each story's universe comes second to the characters.


Why do I write what I write?

I like doing what I do so I continue to do so. That's really the simplest answer I can give to cover everything.


How does my process work?

I multi-task because my mind tends to wander. So if I can give it a bunch of stuff to do at once it's pleased. I also schedule when I write/work on stuff and for how long. This allows me to work on a number of projects. When planning a long running series I make character bios, a basic plot, and then outline three main things I want to happen in every chapter. For some series I don't have a solid outline (like The Shormlit Chronicles, The Horny Heart, and The Dawning. Plus the upcoming Animorgy fic), but for the most part that's not the case and I'm a big outline advocate.

tigereyedk's blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment