Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: A New Leaf 5

As soon as the sun rose, I walked into Akumie's room. As soon as one of my feet went through the door way she was awake. Looking at me she gave a slight smile my way after she realized who had entered her room.


"Rig Katashi." Akumie said as I walked over to her bed. I tried to remain calm as I walked over to her. I tried to avoid the feeling in my heart that I felt when she looked at me. All I was after was sex. Nothing more and nothing less. If I were to give in to the feelings of love, I would be breaking the teachings of Katashi.


"Akumie." I replied as I showed her the food that I had prepared. Akumie seemed to enjoy the smell of the steamed rice, miso soup, and nori.


"I see that you didn't do anything special." She said, a little annoyed.


"Maybe I was thinking of something special after breakfast." I said and blushed a little. Though there was no embarrassment behind my blush.


This sent Akumie into a fit of laughter for a few minutes. "You do a horrible job at trying to pick up a goddess, Rig. But, I must admit, you do have a thing for theatrics when you aren't talking."


She got out of bed and I realized just how truly beautiful she was. The way all her features complimented the others made me think I should reconsider my plan.


"What's your story?" Akumie asked me. "Everyone has a story when they're after someone."


Sajoki suddenly came into my mind. The memory of our times together, of her betrayal, and what I had to do made me certain of Katashi's Teachings.


"I had a love named Sajoki. She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. I risked everything for her and, in the end, she betrayed me." I bowed my head as I remembered Sajoki's blood on me.


"I won't betray you, Rig." Akumie said and put a hand on my shoulder.


"I know you won't." I replied and looked into her eyes.


In a swift motion Akumie kissed me and I lost all sense of where I was. All I was aware of was her body and the sound of her breakfast hitting the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment